Commerce Graduates or those appearing for CA Exams with
knowledge of Intuit Quickbooks
Religiate. We are a brand consulting company with a Digital DNA. Join us as an Accountant. The Job is basic as the Advanced Accounting and Tax Computing is handled by a Chartered Accountant. Knowledge of Accounting Software is Mandatory. Preference to those with knowledge of Intuit Quickbooks.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. Should be thorough in using Accounting Software - Preferably Intuit Quickbooks.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Bank Reconciliation every week.
- Maintain Transactions of credit cards.
- Send Weekly Receivables statement to clients.
- Handle Service Tax Payments in concurrence with the Chartered Accountant.
- Handle TDS deductions in concurrence with the Chartered Accountant.
- Create a P&L Account every month & Balance Sheet.
- Create a Income and Expenditure Account every Month.
- Ensure statutory compliances are met in concurrence with the Chartered Accountant.
- Raise Invoices for clients.
- Raise Purchase Orders.
- Raise Release Orders for media.
- Audit Bank charges.
- Ensure Delivery Challans are filed.
- Handle Filing & Administrative work.
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliability and strong work ethics.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- 1-3 years of experience as an Accountant.
- Provident Fund on successful completion of Probation Medical / ESI facilities