Being a Manager - Content Marketing is highly rewarding - materially and emotionally.
Manager Content Marketing
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Preference will be given to those with experience with Hubspot and understanding of inbound marketing techniques.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Content Marketing to engage with key business audiences.
- Handling Email Marketing: writing persuasive content.
- Leverage Targetted Organic Content for Business Lead Generation.
- Write E-Books, White Papers, Checklists and Case Studies.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writers to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various social channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Curate content and distribute it.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office e
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Candidates should have their own laptop and a smart phone.
- MBA with a diploma /degree in Journalism preferred
- Executives: 1-2 years of content Marketing Expertise
- Managers: 3-5 years of content Marketing Expertise and ability to ideate and generate quality content quickly.
Perk: Inbound Marketing Training and Certification
- Provident Fund on successful completion of Probation
- Medical / ESI facilities
How to apply:
In the Subject Column Mention: Manager - Content Marketing - 021.
Work at Hyderabad-India
Work from homeYou can work from home using our Digital Office Platform. You need a High Speed Internet Connection, Data Card, Smartphone and Laptop/Computer.
Our Other Vacancies
Flat #101,Laxmi Nagar,
Botanical Garden Road,
12th Main, 5Th Phase JP Nagar,
Bangalore - 560 078, India.
San Antonio TX 78229