Do you LOVE the thrill of handling Social Media Marketing?
Join the exciting roller coaster ride!
Social Media Marketing
Religiate. We are a brand consulting company with a Digital DNA. Get your hands dirty on strategy and implementation of Social Media Marketing. Should be really good in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, blogging, Google Reviews. Preference to those with knowledge of Pinterest & handling Meetups.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, you fit the bill.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Handling Video Interviews
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Setting up of various social media channels and maintaining brand consistency.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must come from a creative background- mass communication, literature, journalism
- MBA in Marketing from B School
- For Executives: 1-2 years of experience in Social Media Marketing
- For Managers: 3-5 years of experience with the proven ability to train interns
How to apply:
- Send your resume / Bio Data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your LinkedIn ID
- In the Subject Column Mention: Executive /Manager - Social Media Marketing -022
Perk: Inbound Marketing Training and Certification
- We are partnering with Hubspot - the World Leader in Inbound Marketing. As a team member, you can get Hubspot Certified.
Provident Fund on successful completion of Probation
Medical / ESI facilities.
Medical / ESI facilities.
Work at Hyderabad-India
You can work full time from our Headquarters at Hyderabad.